Purchase an Occlusal Splint, and pay a maximum GAP of $200*.
An occlusal splint is a slim hard or soft acrylic guard fitted to the upper jaw and covering the biting surfaces of your upper teeth. An occlusal splint is often prescribed for nighttime use to reduce the wear and tear on teeth when a serious bruxism or clenching problem is active.
- This offer is only available for patients with private health insurance where the health fund pays a full benefit.
- A maximum gap payable by the patient will be $200.
- This promotional offer is only available if the impression for the occlusal splint is taken between Monday 1st of February 2021 and Friday 30th of April 2021 (inclusive).
- A follow up appointment for the issue (collection) of the occlusal splint must made with the same dentist that took the impressions. The occlusal splint cannot be given to the patient unless a follow up appointment is made and attended.
- The date of the follow-up appointment must be on or before Wednesday 19th of May 2021.
- If the occlusal splint is not issued (collected) and paid for in full on or before 19th May 2021, the promotional offer will no longer be available and the amount payable will be the normal price.
- All appointments during the course of the occlusal splint fabrication must be attended.
- This promotion is subject to appointment availability during the promotion period.
- Patients that have overdue accounts are NOT eligible for any of the promotions. In order to take advantage of the promotions, overdue accounts must be paid in full BEFORE treatment is commenced.
- All other terms and conditions including the no gaps policy, cancellation policy and payment conditions still apply (see website for details).
- Offer expires on Friday 30th of April 2021.