For information regarding our safety protocols, see our COVID-19 Information Page
Your Trusted Cabramatta Dental Practice
The benefits proper dental care numerous. Healthy teeth allow an individual the chance to smile more broadly and with greater confidence, as well as greater comfort while eating and drinking. At No Gaps Dental, we help you and your family to take great care of your teeth.
We’re a dentist in Cabramatta skilled in a broad spectrum of services, from basic cleaning to dental surgery and veneers. Our talented staff of dentists have honed their technique in order to care for the most nervous of patients. While we know a dental surgery can be a frightening place for some, patients in Cabramatta should know that we have the skills to calm even the most anxious patient.
With great pride taken in all of our services for every patient in Cabramatta, dental care is performed with our trademark compassion and perfectionism. We offer bulk billing under Medicare, and also Medicare CDBS bulk billing*, ensuring children have access to the treatment they need. We’re also a Member’s Choice provider for BUPA and Westfund making us your one-stop provider of holistic dental services for all the family. As your dentist in Cabramatta, we’re ready to make you smile.
*To check for eligibility, please click here.
Contact us today and book your appointment!
Dental Services Offered By Our Cabramatta Dentist
Some of the more common preventative, restorative and cosmetic dental treatments our Cabramatta dental care covers includes:
- Tooth fillings – composite, porcelain and amalgam
- Wisdom teeth – comfortable and speedy removal
- Teeth whitening – using proven in-chair and take-home methods from trusted brands
- Traditional orthodontics – using some of the latest metal and ceramic braces
- Root canal therapy using some of the latest techniques
- Cosmetic dental veneers – using some of the latest ultra-thin porcelain shells
- Dental check-ups – including X-rays, scans and cleaning.
- CEREC same day crowns, inlays and onlays – Get lifelike crowns inlays and onlays during one single appointment.
- All-on-4 implants – If you are an edentulous patient and need dentures, our dentist in Cabramatta can help with non-moveable dentures held securely in place using just 4 dental implants.
- Discreet Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners – Similar to an orthodontist in Cabramatta, our team of highly experienced general dentists can help with discreet orthodontics options.
- Fun, educational dental care for kids
- Sedation Dentistry – Nervous or anxious patients can ask our dentist in Cabramatta about sedation dentistry to ensure comfort while being treated.
- Emergency treatment – If you are in pain or discomfort, give us a call and we’ll do our best to see you on the same day and address your needs.
Note: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks.
As you would expect, surgery times are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call our dentist in Cabramatta.
Whilst we recognise that occasionally appointments may have to be cancelled prior to visiting the dentist, Cabramatta patients should note that we ask for as much notice as possible. Ideally, that’s 24 hours prior to your appointment. A cancellation fee of $70 may apply if you fail to do so without a valid reason.
No Gaps Dental requires full payment on the day of treatment. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard and American Express for your convenience. We do not accept personal cheques, Diners or Bartercard.