Family-Centred Epping Dentists
If you are looking for an Epping dental clinic to cater to the oral health needs of you and your family, then we would like to warmly welcome you to No Gaps Dental. We’re a well-established dental practice serving the residents of Epping and the surrounding Sydney suburbs.
We combine some of the latest state-of-the-art technology and a highly skilled team to deliver a wide range of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments and services. So whether you are seeking a trusted dentist to assist with your child’s first dental check-up, or you are looking for the latest cosmetic chairside teeth whitening in Epping, come for a visit as we have everything you need, right here under one roof.
Step inside our Epping dental practice and you will find a modern contemporary clinic designed with you in mind. From the comfortable seating in the reception area to our state-of-the-art treatment rooms and our highly skilled and empathetic team, everything is in place to provide a comfortable and convenient dental experience, whatever your age. By combining quality treatment and affordable pricing, the team at our No Gaps dental surgery in Epping make great dental treatment available to all.
We are a Bupa Members First Provider as well as a preferred provider of Westfund. We also bulk bill* under Medicare and the Medicare Children’s Dental Benefits Schedule.
*To check for eligibility, please click here.
Contact our No Gaps dentist to make a booking today
Dental Services Offered
Below are just some of the dental services and treatments you can expect from our comprehensive dentists in Epping.
We’re strong advocates of great preventative dentistry and how it can help you to maintain a healthy smile and save you money. Our treatments include:
- Oral examinations -The importance of regular dental check-ups for adults and kids cannot be underestimated and provides the foundation for great oral health. Our dentist in Epping ensures a thorough but minimally invasive examination carried out with care, compassion, and our own brand of gentle dentistry.
- Scaling and cleaning – These are two of the most common dental procedures performed here at our Epping dental clinic and will leave your teeth and gums feeling great.
- X rays – We use some of the latest x-ray technology to help detect and diagnose dental problems and to evaluate your oral health.
- Fissure sealants – This is a safe and comfortable way of protecting a child’s teeth. It utilises a coating which protects the surfaces of the teeth from food and bacteria.
- Fluoride treatment – Fluoride in a concentrated form is used to strengthen teeth and is highly effective at reducing tooth decay.
In addition to prevention, our Epping dental surgery provides a wide range of restorative dental treatments designed to improve both the form and function of your smile. Treatments and services include:
- Traditional orthodontics and discreet Invisalign aligners – Similarly to an Epping orthodontist, our team of highly skilled general dentists can straighten your crooked smile using traditional orthodontic braces and modern discreet clear aligners like Invisalign and ClearCorrect.
- State-of-the-art crowns and bridges – At No Gaps Dental we offer the new CEREC same-day crowns for a lifelike and convenient way to restore and protect a tooth.
- Dental Implants (Straumann and Osstem brands) - If you are considering implant-based restorations, then it’s good to know that we use only the most proven dental implant brands in Straumann and Osstem.
- Amalgam, composite and porcelain dental fillings – In addition to silver amalgam fillings we also use composite (white) and porcelain fillings for a seamless dental repair
- Root canal therapy – When you combine the latest techniques coupled with attentive, gentle dentistry, rest assured that you are in safe and capable hands.
- Dentures – Modern dentures are more comfortable, lightweight and lifelike than their predecessors. Don’t forget to ask us about our implant-retained dentures too!
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Epping, you’ll be pleased to know that we offer offer:
- Teeth whitening including chairside and take-home treatments
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental bonding
In addition to the above, we also have a range of other services and treatments
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Kids dentistry
- Emergency treatment - If you are in pain or discomfort, give us a call and we will do our best to see you on the same day and address your needs.
Note: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks.
As you would expect, all surgery times are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please telephone our Epping dentist.
Whilst we recognise that occasionally appointments may have to be cancelled at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances, we would ask that as a general rule as much notice as possible is given, ideally 24 hours prior to your appointment. A cancellation fee of $70 may apply if you fail to do so without a valid reason.
No Gaps Dental requires full payment on the day of treatment. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard and American Express for your convenience. We do not accept personal cheques, Diners or Bartercard.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Gaps Dental currently serves over 83,000 happy patients a year across our 15 Sydney locations. As such, when new patients visit our clinics, they know that we are a trusted brand. In addition, because we are a dental group with multiple locations, we’re able to keep our prices very competitive, without compromising on quality. This is something that a single location dentist in Epping might not be able to do. Finally, we provide convenience for Epping patients in and around Sydney NSW. We are in effect a one-stop shop for all your dental needs, and those of your family too!
No. However, we have a team of highly capable general dentists in Epping who have decades of experience between them. As such, our dentists are able to perform a wide variety of treatments and services you might otherwise associate with a visit to a specialist. These include orthodontic and dental implant treatments, all of which are very popular at our Epping dental clinic.
At No Gaps Dental, we understand just how daunting a visit to the dentist can be. So aside from our gentle dentistry and compassionate manner, we also use some of the latest conscious sedation techniques to ensure that even the most nervous or anxious patients can receive the treatment they need in relative comfort. If you are an Epping resident who is nervous or anxious about your impending visit to our dentist, then don’t hesitate to talk to us before your visit. We will do all we can to help.
In a word, yes! Provided that the treatment is carried out by an experienced dentist, then you should be in good hands. At No Gaps Dental for example, our Epping dentist uses only some of the proven top brands such as Opalescence and Zoom for your chairside or take-home teeth whitening treatments. These are treatments that can make a real difference to your smile, in a relatively short space of time.
If you are struggling to find an Epping dentist who can assist with your toddler’s very first dental check-up, then we can help. Our team understands just how much of an effect a bad dental visit can have on a young child. This is why we go out of our way to ensure your little one is both happy and comfortable when in our care and leaves dental clinic in Epping with a positive experience.
Absolutely! Feel free to book in at any No Gaps Dental clinic that suits your needs and requirements. In addition, because some of our dental practices offer bespoke treatments and services such as pinhole periodontal surgery, All-On-4 dental implants or same-day CEREC crowns, we may even refer you for treatments we don’t carry out ourselves here in Epping.