Purchase 2 or more CEREC crowns for $1,000 each*
CEREC uses the 3D or “Computer Aided Design” and “Computer Aided Manufacturing” technology to create your CEREC crown in the convenience of a single visit. The CEREC crown is custom designed on-site, using the latest technology. This cutting-edge digital mapping technology charts the inside of your mouth and takes a computer image of your tooth, so it’s very detailed and accurate. So the process of making the crown does not require impressions (no need for mouth trays to make a mould).
Typically, a high-grade ceramic material is used because it is preferred by most patients, especially when having a crown placed on a front tooth. The process is fast and can be completed in a single visit. The restoration can be matched to the colour of each patient’s natural teeth, so it looks beautiful and natural.Book an appointment
- Only available in Bondi Junction, Brookvale, Chatswood, Beverly Hills, Blacktown and Wynyard
- $1,000 per crown (Item number 613)
- Crowns must be issued to the same patient, and included on the same treatment plan
- Total payment of $1,000 per crown is required in full (this includes any amount paid by your health insurance)
- Where health insurance fund benefits are claimed, No Gaps Policy conditions apply READ MORE
- ALL crown treatment must have commenced on or after Monday the 12th of August and completed and paid in full on or before Monday the 30th of September 2019
- If payment is not received in full by Monday the 30th of September 2019, the promotion will no longer be available, and the normal price will be charged.
- Patients that have overdue accounts are NOT eligible for any of the promotions. In order to take advantage of the promotions, overdue accounts must be paid in full BEFORE treatment is commenced
- All other terms and conditions including the no gaps policy, cancellation policy and payment conditions still apply
- Offer availability is subject to appointment availability during the promotion period