Purchase an Occlusal Splint, and pay a maximum GAP of $200*.
An occlusal splint is a slim hard or soft acrylic guard fitted to the upper jaw and covering the biting surfaces of your upper teeth. An occlusal splint is often prescribed for nighttime use to reduce the wear and tear on teeth when a serious bruxing or clenching problem is active.Book an appointment
- This offer is only available for patients with private health insurance where the health fund pays a full benefit.
- A maximum gap payable by the patient will be $200.
- This promotional offer is only available is the impression for the occlusal splint is taken between Wednesday 1st of July 2020 and Friday 31st of July 2020 (inclusive).
- A follow up appointment for the issue (collection) of the occlusal splint must made with the same dentist that took the impressions. The occlusal splint cannot be given to the patient unless a follow up appointment is made and attended.
- The date of the follow up appointment must be on or before Friday 21st of August 2020.
- If the occlusal splint is not issued (collected) and paid for in full on or before Friday 21st of August 2020, the promotional offer will no longer be available and the amount payable will be the normal price.
- All appointments during the course of the occlusal splint fabrication must be attended.
- This promotion is subject to appointment availability during the promotion period.
- Patients that have overdue accounts are NOT eligible for any of the promotions. In order to take advantage of the promotions, overdue accounts must be paid in full BEFORE treatment is commenced.
- All other terms and conditions including the no gaps policy, cancellation policy and payment conditions still apply (see website for details).
- Offer expires on Friday 31st of July 2020.