IMPORTANT INFORMATION UNDER “STAY AT HOME” RULES from 26 June 2021
Our clinics remain OPEN and we are here for you, however before making an appointment, in response to the COVID-19 restrictions in place from the 26th of June 2021, please
- Assess whether the treatment you require is essential. If not, please select an appointment time for after the 30th of July, or until restrictions are eased.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, routine check up and clean, and whitening appointments are currently not available. Please call the clinic if you would like to make an appointment for either of these services after 30th of July 2021 or when restrictions ease.
- Check our COVID-19 Information Page
- Check the NSW Health website and ensure that you have not been to any of the exposure sites listed
Thank you and keep safe!
No Gaps Dentist in Brookvale – Comprehensive Dental Care For All
As a No Gaps dentist, patients in Brookvale should know that we understand the value of good oral hygiene and how it can contribute to one’s overall confidence and happiness. As such, our talented and passionate team use our skills to help the people of Brookvale smile more broadly.
Our modern dental practice in Brookvale is equipped with some of the latest and greatest in dentistry technology, and by virtue of this, we can provide precise and efficient procedures, lowering your recovery time and improving your end result.
The team at our Brookvale dental centre offers patients a wealth of services from cosmetic veneers and crowns to basic cleaning and scaling, to pinhole periodontal surgery and orthodontics. But regardless of the task at hand, we tackle each job as if it were our very first, operating with our signature care and concern for the finished product.
We know that a visit to any Brookvale dental clinic can be an unnerving place for some, and we go to great lengths to ensure that all of our patients, young and old, experience a comfortable, stress-free procedure.
We bulk bill* under Medicare, and the Medicare Children’s Dental Health Scheme.
*To check for eligibility, please click here.
Contact our Brookvale dental centre today!
Dental Services Offered
We offer a comprehensive range of dental treatments and services at our No Gaps Dental Practice in Brookvalue including,
Our highly experienced Brookvale team is standing by to offer a range of general dental treatments including:
- Kids and adults dental check-up and cleaning
- Composite, porcelain and amalgam tooth fillings
- Root canal therapy
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Fluoride protection
- Fissure sealants
Our No Gaps dentist in Brookvale, can transform your smile using the latest technology. Treatments and services include:
- State-of-the-art dental crowns
- Modern conventional bridges
- Lifelike and lightweight dentures
- Pinhole periodontal surgery to restore gums after gingival recession
- Traditional orthodontics and discreet clear aligners to restore crooked teeth
Our Brookvale dentists use the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques to give you the smile you want. These include:
- Teeth whitening – Chairside and take-home treatments
- The latest CEREC crowns, inlays and onlays
- Porcelain dental veneers
- Composite dental bonding
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Kids dentistry
- Emergency treatment - If you are in pain or discomfort, give us a call and we will do our best to see you on the same day and address your needs.
Note: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks.
As you would expect, all surgery times are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please telephone the clinic.
Whilst we recognise that occasionally appointments may have to be cancelled at short notice, we would ask that as much notice as possible is given, ideally 24 hours prior to your appointment. A cancellation fee of $70 may apply if you fail to do so without a valid reason
No Gaps Dental requires full payment on the day of treatment. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard and American Express for your convenience. We do not accept personal cheques, Diners or Bartercard.
The suburb of Brookvale lies to the north and east of Sydney’s central business district, roughly sixteen kilometres away. Known for its industrial base, its residential and commercial areas are growing strongly as well.